CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Global Business License Company
3% on specific foreign income
Flat rate of 15%
2% on chargeable income
PARTIAL TAX EXEMPTION FOR GBL COMPANY
Partial Tax Exemption of 80% will be applicable in the following scenarios:
- Foreign source dividend derived by a company.
- Interest derived by a company other than a bank.
- Profit attributable to a permanent establishment which a resident company has in a foreign country.
- Income derived by a Collective Investment Scheme (CIS), Closed End Fund, CIS Manager, CIS Administrator, Investment Adviser or Asset Manager, as the case may be, licensed or approved by the Financial Services Commission established under the Financial Services Act.
- Income derived by companies engaged in ship and aircraft leasing.